Tuesday, February 1, 2011

That's exactly how I feel...

I have been listening to His Radio for a couple months now. I still enjoy listening to what ever Ryan Seacrest is talking about on his radio show, but when the kids are in the car (and I can't listen to the Lion King, again!) or if I'm having a tough day, His Radio always seems to know exactly what song I need to hear.

I wanted to share a few of my favorites, in no particular order...

Your Hands, JJ Heller
I have unanswered prayers
I have trouble I wish wasn’t there
And I have asked a thousand ways
That you would take my pain away
You would take my pain away

I am trying to understand
How to walk this weary land
Make straight the paths that crooked lie
Oh Lord, before these feet of mine
Oh Lord, before these feet of mine

When my world is shaking, heaven stands
When my heart is breaking
I never leave your hands


Indescribable
, Chris Tomlin
Incomparable, unchangeable
You see the depths of my heart and You love me the same
You are amazing God


God Gave Me You, Dave Barnes
God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
For when I think I’ve lost my way
There are no words here left to say, it’s true
God gave me you


What song changes your day? Makes you think of being a better Mom, Wife, Friend?

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I have been listening to Awesome 80's lately at work on aolradio.com, so remembering all the funny days in my past. I know this is not sentimental, or a daily devotion in any way, but I guess it is good for a laugh! I get a smile on my face hearing Bon Jovi, Bryan Adams, Chicago, you get the drift. In the car most of what I hear is a disney movie or toddler songs.

Post a Comment