Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Happy to Me!

I am getting old...my birthday was yesterday and I had to work my part time job at the mall, so Friday night my parents and my best friend and her family came over for birthday cake. RED VELVET cake...my current favorite!



My parents stayed to watch the kids while we went out to celebrate the 2nd Anniversary of my 29th Birthday! How do tired Mommas celebrate such an occasion??? Coffee and Christmas List discussions at Barnes and Noble, followed by late night Santa shopping! This is why my best friend and I have been friends for so long, she was just as excited as I was to be out of the house with no kids in tow (she has twin girls that are the same age as Brother and a 7 month old baby boy). We had so much fun, and our husbands...well, they were good sports! My how things have changed, but I think this year a low key birthday was perfect!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I wish I would have been here to celebrate your 2nd 29th birthday! Sounds like y'all had lots of fun!

Post a Comment