Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful...

This Thanksgiving weekend went by so fast...We spent Thanksgiving day at my parents house and ate way too much food. The kids had fun playing with Grammy and Pops (my parents) and GiGi and Papa (my grandparents).

We made Turkey Day cards that morning for the grandparents.



Sister was a little off that day, but I think she still enjoyed being around family. Especially nap time with Daddy after our big lunch!



Brother was so tired, that he sleep walked out of "his" room and ended up napping on the floor at the foot of my parents' bed.



It has been a while since we have been able to spend an entire day at my parents' house. I forgot how much I miss family time. I am so thankful for all that God has blessed me with...a loving husband, beautiful children, amazing family and friends, strength that I didn't know I possessed, and faith that has grown stronger even with all of the challenges my family has faced this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment