Thursday, March 3, 2011

Brother, age 4


If you have been following my blog for a while, you probably feel like you know Sissy and I pretty well. Since we make up only 1/2 of our amazing family, I thought I would introduce you to my favorite little boy! Here are some questions that I asked him today...

What kind of music do you like? uh...rock band

What is something that you are really good at? running fast...and swimming...and, uh...drawing robots

Who is your best friend? Hannah and Grace

What do you like most about school? because it has circle time

What is the best thing about having a sister? because I love her

What do you want to do when you grow up? um, uh be a monster truck racer

If you had a lot of money, what do you think you would buy? toys

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? go to the park

What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? when we went to the circus

What does love mean? when you love your family

What does it mean to be a good friend? play fun games...share my toys...and don't fight...but McKinley likes to fight and she's my friend

I love this kid!!!

1 comment:

Shannon S. said...

Alex, you are AWESOME!

Post a Comment