Every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday morning for the last year have been spent in therapy. Three days a week, Sister and I would make the trip downtown for Occupational and Physical Therapy. We met several families while waiting to go back for a session, some that have become good friends and some that we see around town and say hello to. In the waiting room, there is a sense of community. I could sit next to anyone and discuss my day with out having to explain how I feel or receive any pity.
Sister's therapists have been amazing! They are both now a part of our family. They believe in Sister and push her so she will be able to reach her full potential. I am so grateful for the support, expertise, and compassion that these women gave to Sister and my family. I will miss seeing them every week, but know that our paths will cross again in the future.
Thanks again ladies for...everything!
1 comment:
love Maddy's smile in these pics!
Post a Comment