Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Princess is TWO!



This post is very overdue, but a lot has been going on in the last two weeks. Sister's Princess Birthday Party was a huge success. A big thanks to my Mom for helping me get ready for the party, while I ran around making sure that everything was perfect. Here are some of my favorites from the party...

Yummy treats fit for a princess!





Princess Megan came to visit and read the children a story.





Crafts for little princesses and noble knights.



Sister and her friend enjoying some play time together.



Sister was a little overwhelmed by the crowd of friends and family surrounding her when it was time for cake...until they started singing "Happy Birthday" and she just beamed with excitement!



Sister's birthday also gives us an opportunity to thank the numerous family members, friends, medical professionals, and prayer warriors that have walked this journey with us. We appreciate the faith, love, and support you have shown us over the last two years. Thank you just does not seem good enough, but THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Sherry C said...

Sweet princess party. I love it! I have a extra special girl too she just turned six and we love celebrating in a big way too. Just saw your blog featured on Facebook and thought I'd follow along.

Post a Comment