Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Today was a good day...

I've learned that you have to take advantage of every good day you have, they seem few and far between sometimes, but they are so worth the wait! Sister was feeling much better today. I spoke to her neurologist Tuesday afternoon because Sister still seemed very sleepy and dazed most of the last couple days. She suggested splitting one of Sister's medications into 3 doses, and I can already see that was a great idea!

Brother did not have school today. Much to my surprise, he was on his best behavior all day, even after a flu shot! All three of us took early naps and afterwords made a quick trip to the playground. Hubby surprised us by getting out of work early and meeting us there.



After the park, I thought we could bring Sister to get her first hair cut. I really did not want to cut her hair too soon because I was afraid she may loose her curls, and I was also worried that she would not sit still long enough to get a good cut, but she did great and she got a cute cut!





To keep my good day rolling, I decided to bake Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread. I added a cup of chocolate chips to Trader Joe's Pumpkin Bread Mix and viola!



Some of you just read this post and thought "seems like a pretty normal day". You are probably right, but for my family any day that seems "normal" is pretty amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment